Friday, April 3, 2009

Livie and Luca

I can not sing the praises enough for Livie and Luca's amazing line of children's shoes.








E has last year's version of the Paulo and they have held up SO well- and for a kid who destroyed a pair of canvas Vans in 2 months last summer- that is saying a whole whole lot. I actually think that after extensive heavy wear since October we will grow out of them before we wear them out which is a first in our house. Looks like someone may get hand-me-downs.




They are such a soft leather. The soles are flexible and rubbery. And the velcro has held up great. I don't think there exists a more perfect toddler shoe. I'm digging this cream colored pair of Paulo's but I'm totally in love with the line of little girl's shoes. I mean little birds and elephants- it doesn't get any cuter.



No comments: