Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wedding Style


Wedding season is upon us and we are the types who always try to take our little man with us because weddings are a great opportunity for him to see friends who we havn't seen in a while.



We aren't the church goin' type- so Ell rarely needs dress clothes- so I wanted to show you what we decided on for his 2009 Wedding Attire.



I found everything I needed at Baby Gap- and it didn't really break the bank.



The shirt I chose was a lightweight white button down with short sleeves. I bought it at Gap last week- but I can't find it on their website. I actually also saw something similar at Old NAvy yesterday but it is ALSO missing from the website.



But here are a couple of similar shirts that would work.



the Striped Roll Up on sale for $19.99



Or the Embroidered Cargo shirt


we paired this with some basic khaki cargo shorts and white chucks.



My favorite part though was the Contrast Woven Fedora- seriously adorable.



Comfy, cute, and classic. And I think it will serve double duty for some beach portraits next week when we hit Florida.

And here are a few shots of the little man in full force:













No comments: