Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pack Pack

Ell calls a backpack a "pack pack" and I have been on the look out for the perfect one for him for a while. Especially now that we are potty trained - its nice to have a bag that is just his size to throw a change of clothes (you know, just in case) and a snack or two in when we are heading out for the day.



While out shopping in Nashville last weekend I stopped into Snap- which is one of my favorite children's stores. While there i stumbled across the bags by Four Peas. At first the lunch bags caught my eye- but I ended up actually puchasing a back pack.





The Gray Biker Toddler Backpack to be exact. I'm so happy about this purchase. The price is right, quality is great, for a toddler bag it is surprisingly roomy, and the graphics are perfect for Ell. My favorite part is that there is nothing babyish about the bags so hopefully we will be able to use it for a few years.



Now I am daydreaming about the duffel bag...

1 comment:

Coni said...

It's so funny because I am in the same situation. Logan potty trained and now I'm looking for that perfect backpack (that he also calls pack pack) to have an extra change of clothes etc and that he can bring to school. We are currently using a primary color one that was free from a book club but it is so small that you put 2 things in and it's full!

I enjoyed reading your blog.